[lldb-dev] Offline build bots

António Afonso via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 12 15:43:13 PDT 2019

Oh wow, I guess the issue is that there multiple llvm bot configurations?
I see different results on port 8011, 8013 and 8014. E.g.:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lldb-x86_64-fedora vs
http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/lldb-x86_64-fedora.

Since on the bot page
https://lldb.llvm.org/resources/bots.html the first one (windows) is on
8011 I didn’t realize the others were running under different ports.

Sorry about that and thanks!

--
Best regards,
António Afonso