[lldb-dev] test setup for windows -- makefiles

Adrian McCarthy via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 10 08:34:33 PDT 2019

I'm not sure this is entirely up to date, but I'd start here, especially
the Software section:

https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStartedVS.html

We get most of those unix-y tools on Windows via GnuWin32.  For LLDB
development, you almost certainly want a Python 3 rather than the
recommended 2.7.

There's also some LLDB-specific advice for setting up on Windows:

https://lldb.llvm.org/resources/build.html#windows

Feel free to ask more questions if those links are
confusing/wrong/out-of-date/incomplete/etc.