[lldb-dev] RFC: Eliminate LLDB_DISABLE_PYTHON

Nat! via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 7 12:02:53 PST 2019

I second this opinion and have really not much further to add, except
maybe that just yesterday to my delight I actually discovered  this
option and now promptly use it as the default when building my debugger
variant. It removed a lot of python warnings when running my handbuilt
lldb on macos.

Ciao
    Nat!