[lldb-dev] Adding a new architecture into LLDB

Romaric Jodin via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 15 02:59:55 PDT 2019

Indeed, that's exactly what I've done. I've got a "lldb-server-dpu", and
the only modification I made to have it working as expected is to have a
second "liblldbHost.a" ("liblldbHostDpu.a"), with a single modification in
"HostInfoBase::ComputeHostArchitectureSupport" (
https://github.com/upmem/lldb/commit/d35bbb8376096fd3ab3047b1c5ec507c96731deb#diff-7a05d638d592248e1fbb10192911affbR298
)
Seems to work well for the moment.

Romaric