[lldb-dev] issue with StackFrame::GetSymbolContext

Romaric Jodin via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 12 03:58:20 PDT 2019

Thanks Jim, it helped a lot. But it bings other questions.
I managed to get the symbol by forcing the use of the DynamicLoaderStatic,
which is use only if the Strata is set to "eStrataRawImage".
What is "Strata" ?
Why is the Static DynamicLoader only use with the eStrataRawImage?

Right now, I don't feel the need to implement a DynamicLoader specific for
my backend as the static seems to be doing the job just fine. But maybe
I'll have to at some point.
Anyway, Thanks again, it helps me going forward with the implementation.

Romaric