[lldb-dev] Reminder: SVN will be retired on Oct 21, 2019 -- Please migrate your workflows to github ASAP.

Tom Stellard via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 11 19:23:22 PDT 2019

Hi,

We are still on track to retire SVN and complete the transition to GitHub
by Oct 21, 2019 (This year's US Dev Meeting).

Even though this 3+ months away, it is very important that you begin to migrate
your workflows to GitHub as soon as possible.  For developers, this means using
the git-llvm script to commit changes and for CI systems or other read-only use
cases can begin fetching code directly from GitHub.

I have created a migration status page, so you can track the progress of the migration:
http://llvm.org/GitHubMigrationStatus.html  There is also a link to instructions for
how to use the git-llvm script for committing changes.

If you would like to help with any of the TODOs on that page, please comment on the
bugzilla associated with the task.

Thanks,
Tom