[lldb-dev] LLDB bot health

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 11 09:20:17 PST 2019

Inspired by people recently asking about or filing bugs for test fails
that happen in their own environments, I thought I might do the same.
"But wait," I thought, "maybe some bots are already finding these."

Which led me to discover:

lldb-amd64-ninja-netbsd8             green
lldb-windows7-android                test failures
lldb-x64-windows-ninja               test failures
lldb-x86-windows-msvc2015            out of disk space
lldb-x86_64-darwin-13.4              cmake errors
lldb-x86_64-ubuntu-14.04-android     cmake errors
lldb-x86_64-ubuntu-14.04-buildserver green
lldb-x86_64-ubuntu-14.04-cmake       test failures

So, the bots aren't really all that healthy, and three of them have
some sort of apparent configuration issue.

Doesn't seem worth my while to report my personal failure list in
this kind of environment.  Just sayin'.
--paulr