[lldb-dev] Odd intermittent test error

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 8 09:42:31 PST 2019

Does anyone know what causes this? I see it on our bots intermittently, but haven't been able to reproduce it locally. The test passes, but something unnamed crashes, and the test is marked as failed.

******************** TEST 'lldb-Suite :: functionalities/data-formatter/synthcapping/TestSyntheticCapping.py' FAILED ********************

PASS: LLDB (/local/mnt/workspace/bots/hexbotmaster-sles11_sd_0/hexagon-clang-83/build_tools/Tools/bin/clang-7-v67) :: test_with_run_command_dwarf (TestSyntheticCapping.SyntheticCappingTestCase)

Ran 4 tests in 0.225s
RESULT: PASSED (1 passes, 0 failures, 0 errors, 3 skipped, 0 expected failures, 0 unexpected successes)
terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__1::system_error: mutex lock failed: Invalid argument

Failing Tests (1):

    lldb-Suite :: functionalities/data-formatter/synthcapping/TestSyntheticCapping.py