[lldb-dev] LLDB Website

Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 23 17:06:23 PDT 2019

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM Tanya Lattner <tanyalattner at llvm.org> wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2019, at 11:54 AM, Jonas Devlieghere <jonas at devlieghere.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hey Tanya,
>
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 11:51 Tanya Lattner <tanyalattner at llvm.org> wrote:
>
>> Jonas,
>>
>> Ignore what I said before as these do need to be separate targets. It
>> appears the new targets are running doxygen. This isn’t something we
>> typically do as a post commit hook since it takes awhile. I’ll need to do
>> this via the doxygen nightly script. Any concerns?
>>

> That sounds perfect. Can we still do the regular website post commit?
>

> Yes, so it will do docs-lldb-html on every commit.

Perfect!

> So I am able to generate the cpp reference docs:
> https://lldb.llvm.org/cpp_reference/index.html
>
> However, the main website links to
> https://lldb.llvm.org/cpp_reference/html/index.html. Do you want the html
> in that url? I can change the alias. We strip for other doxygen.

Let's keep it without the html. I'll update a link on the website and add a
redirect.

> As for python docs, what is required to build those? It's not showing up
> as a target for me.

This is probably because you don't have `epydoc` installed (sudo pip
install epydoc).
I think you'll have to re-run cmake after for it to pick it up. The
corresponding target should then be `lldb-python-doc`.

https://lldb.llvm.org/cpp_reference/index.html

> Thanks,
> Tanya

Thanks again for doing this.