[lldb-dev] skip some tests with "check-lldb"

Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 20 03:53:45 PDT 2018

When using lit as the driver (which is the case for check-lldb), the test
granularity is at file-level: lit invokes dotest.py for every test file. You
should be able to specify files to skip with lit's --filter.

With regards to threading, lit will schedule one instance of dotest.py on every
thread, which processes one test file. Unless you passed specific options for
dotest.py, the latter will run the different tests within that one file on
different threads as well. (IIRC)