[lldb-dev] Problem formatting class types

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 26 15:34:23 PDT 2018

So, the second command works, but the first one doesn't.  It doesn't give
any error, but on the other hand, it doesn't change the results of printing
the variable.  When I run type category list though, I get this:

(lldb) type category list
Category: default (enabled)
Category: VectorTypes (enabled, applicable for language(s): objective-c++)
Category: system (enabled, applicable for language(s): objective-c++)

So it looks like the behavior I'm seeing is already with the default
category.  Does this sound right?  Which code path is supposed to get
executed to format it as a C++ class?