[lldb-dev] Parsing Line Table to determine function prologue?

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 10 09:07:57 PDT 2018

If you compile with –ffunction-sections you get one sequence per function.  But DWARF does let you have multiple functions described by one sequence, so you need to accommodate that.  And, the end-prologue flag is an opcode in the line-number program, so if you're looking for prolog/epilog instructions you need to parse the whole thing anyway.
--paulr