[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] Should we stop supporting building with Visual Studio?

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 8 12:28:59 PDT 2018

I build with the VS project. I find it more convenient to do that than have VS and a cmd window open to run ninja. Especially when I’ve got more than 1 copy of VS open looking at different release trains. I wouldn’t mind using ninja to build, but only if it worked when I right click on lldb and select “Build”.

Our buildbots use msbuild on the project, like this:

call "c:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0/VC/vcvarsall.bat" x64 & msbuild ALL_BUILD.vcxproj /m /property:Configuration=Release

--

Ted Woodward

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.