[lldb-dev] How to use --tty=<tty> with lldb-mi

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 2 16:59:37 PDT 2018

The way to do this in the MI interface is with the command: inferior-tty-set.  Unfortunately, that command isn't implemented in the lldb-mi:

bool CMICmdCmdInferiorTtySet::Execute() {
  // Do nothing

  return MIstatus::success;
}

This should set the target.{input/output/error}-path to the tty it was passed.

Jim