[lldb-dev] increase timeout for tests?

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 8 10:29:40 PST 2018

It would be great to look into these and see what is taking so long. Some tests are doing way too much work and should be split up. But it would be great to see if we have any tests that are not good tests and are just taking too much time for no reason (like the watchpoint tests were that Pavel fixed).

Greg