[lldb-dev] Issues (resolved) with running lldb test-suite on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Puyan Lotfi via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 29 11:30:19 PDT 2018

Just a heads up, I had run into some issues running make check-lldb. I
found the solution to be setting:

PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/include/python2.7
PYTHON_LIBRARIES=/usr/lib/python2.7/config-x86_64-linux-gnu/libpython2.7.so

prior to running cmake. Of course python2.7-dev needs to be installed
prior.

I don't know if this can be done a better way through pyenv or something
like that, but I just thought I'd put that out there.

PL