[lldb-dev] Linux: Failing lldb unit tests and TestLinuxCore.py

Gábor Márton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 29 01:13:04 PDT 2018

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for the fix and for taking care of this!
So, the particular test binary is: ScriptInterpreterPythonTests .
And here is the link command:
) ninja ScriptInterpreterPythonTests -v
[1/1] : && /usr/lib/ccache/clang++  -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
-Werror=date-time -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter
-Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic
-Wno-long-long -Wcovered-switch-default -Wnon-virtual-dtor
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wstring-conversion -fdiagnostics-color
-ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-deprecated-declarations
-Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-deprecated-register
-Wno-vla-extension -O3  -Wl,-allow-shlib-undefined     -Wl,-O3
-Wl,--gc-sections
tools/lldb/unittests/ScriptInterpreter/Python/CMakeFiles/ScriptInterpreterPythonTests.dir/PythonDataObjectsTests.cpp.o
tools/lldb/unittests/ScriptInterpreter/Python/CMakeFiles/ScriptInterpreterPythonTests.dir/PythonExceptionStateTests.cpp.o
tools/lldb/unittests/ScriptInterpreter/Python/CMakeFiles/ScriptInterpreterPythonTests.dir/PythonTestSuite.cpp.o
-o
tools/lldb/unittests/ScriptInterpreter/Python/ScriptInterpreterPythonTests
-Wl,-rpath,/home/egbomrt/WORK/llvm3/build/release_assert/lib -lpthread
lib/libgtest_main.so.7svn lib/libgtest.so.7svn -lpthread lib/liblldbHost.a
lib/liblldbPluginScriptInterpreterPython.a /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
libpython2.7.so lib/liblldbHost.a lib/liblldbCore.a lib/liblldbSymbol.a
lib/liblldbTarget.a lib/liblldbBreakpoint.a lib/liblldbDataFormatters.a
lib/liblldbInterpreter.a lib/liblldbExpression.a
lib/liblldbPluginProcessUtility.a lib/liblldbPluginCPlusPlusLanguage.a
lib/liblldbPluginObjCLanguage.a lib/liblldbPluginExpressionParserClang.a
lib/liblldbPluginExpressionParserGo.a lib/liblldbPluginSymbolFileDWARF.a
lib/liblldbPluginSymbolFilePDB.a lib/liblldbCommands.a
lib/liblldbPluginObjectFileJIT.a lib/liblldbPluginAppleObjCRuntime.a
[...]
lib/libLLVMDemangle.so.7svn lib/libclangFrontend.so.7svn
lib/libLLVMExecutionEngine.so.7svn lib/libLLVMObject.so.7svn
lib/libLLVMCore.so.7svn lib/libLLVMRuntimeDyld.so.7svn
lib/libclangCodeGen.so.7svn lib/libclangDriver.so.7svn
lib/libclangEdit.so.7svn lib/libclangParse.so.7svn
lib/libclangRewrite.so.7svn lib/libclangRewriteFrontend.so.7svn
lib/libclangSema.so.7svn lib/libclangSerialization.so.7svn
lib/libLLVMipo.so.7svn lib/libLLVMMCJIT.so.7svn lib/libclangBasic.so.7svn
lib/libLLVMDebugInfoDWARF.so.7svn lib/libclangLex.so.7svn
lib/libLLVMDebugInfoPDB.so.7svn lib/liblldbBase.a lib/liblldbUtility.a
lib/libLLVMSupport.so.7svn -lpthread /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
libpython2.7.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxml2.so -ldl -ledit -lcurses
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libform.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpanel.so
-ltinfo lib/libLLVMBinaryFormat.so.7svn lib/libclangAST.so.7svn
-Wl,-rpath-link,/home/egbomrt/WORK/llvm3/build/release_assert/lib && cd
/home/egbomrt/WORK/llvm3/build/release_assert/tools/lldb/unittests/ScriptInterpreter/Python
&& /usr/local/bin/cmake -E make_directory
/home/egbomrt/WORK/llvm3/build/release_assert/tools/lldb/unittests/ScriptInterpreter/Python/./Inputs

Let me know if there is any additional info you need,

Gabor