[lldb-dev] LLDB Process Attach Failed When Waiting

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 6 00:59:53 PDT 2018

There is some documentation on the packets in docs/lldb-gdb-remote.txt
in the lldb repo, though for this particular packet it does not say
much about the encoding (patches welcome).

That said, it looks like the format is just that we send the process
name hex-encoded. For that you can simply use
StringExtractor.GetHexBytes. There should be plenty of examples doing
hex {en|de}coding around the codebase.