[lldb-dev] MI Handle events.

Adrian Prantl via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 14 07:39:40 PDT 2018

> On Jul 13, 2018, at 10:59 PM, Александр Поляков <polyakov.alx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi lldb-dev,
>
> I'm looking at re-implementing of CMICmnLLDBDebugHandleEvents::HandleProcessEventStateSuspended to get rid of HandleCommand("process status") hack and use SB API instead. To check my changes I need to get HandleProcessEventStateSuspended called, so could someone help me with a sequence of lldb-mi commands which will call HandleProcessEventStateSuspended.

Other than reading through the code and manually tracing a sequence where this function gets called, one simple trick you can try is to put an assert(false) into HandleProcessEventStateSuspended, run the testsuite (or perform an lldb-mi debug session) and look for a testacase that triggers the new assertion.

-- adrian