[lldb-dev] error: process launch failed: Lost debug server connection

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 9 11:48:19 PDT 2018

FYI - the color you picked for this makes it unreadable against a white background. I had to convert it to plain text to read it.

The error message “Lost debug server connection” occurs if the platform isn’t connected and it is not a host platform.

What do you get if you type “platform status” after “file Test”?

Is the remote-built executable available on your Mac? lldb will need it to be able to get symbols and debug info.

Ted

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project