[lldb-dev] Anybody using the Go/Java debugger plugins?

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 30 03:52:26 PST 2018

Right, so, independently of this thread here, we've had an internal
discussion about reviving java support. However, it is still very
uncertain that this will actually happen , so I'm not opposed to
removing it as we can always add it back later (with better testing,
hopefully).

Regardless of what happens here (and in light of the rust thread), I
think a clearer bar for what we expect from new language support
plugin would be useful for everyone.

pl