[lldb-dev] FreeBSD test status snapshot

Ed Maste via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 21 12:11:27 PST 2018

I've been away from lldb for a little bit, but hope to now find some
time to continue working on FreeBSD support (possibly with a Google
Summer of Code student). In any case I hadn't run the test suite for a
little while, and when I try it on FreeBSD 12 now I see a number of
somewhat recent failures. Fortunately it seems that there are a
limited number of root causes. The list of failures is below - I'll
submit bug reports for them after some initial investigation.

The FreeBSD buildbot that I'm running doesn't execute tests - there
was an issue with the test script when I set it up and I never
addressed it. I'll take a look at enabling that soon.

FAIL: test_breakpoint_doesnt_match_file_with_different_case_dwarf
(functionalities/breakpoint/breakpoint_case_sensitivity/TestBreakpointCaseSensitivity.py)
FAIL: test_conflicting_symbols
(lang/c/conflicting-symbol/TestConflictingSymbol.py)
FAIL: test_enum_args_dwarf (lang/cpp/template/TestTemplateArgs.py)
FAIL: test_int16_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_int32_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_int64_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_int8_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_read_memory_c_string
(python_api/process/read-mem-cstring/TestReadMemCString.py)
FAIL: test_uint16_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_uint32_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_uint64_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
FAIL: test_uint8_t_dwarf (lang/cpp/enum_types/TestCPP11EnumTypes.py)
ERROR: test_dwarf
(functionalities/command_script_alias/TestCommandScriptAlias.py)
ERROR: test_with_run_command_dwarf
(functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libstdcpp/string/TestDataFormatterStdString.py)
ERROR: test_with_run_command_dwarf
(functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libstdcpp/iterator/TestDataFormatterStdIterator.py)
ERROR: test_with_run_command_dwarf
(functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libstdcpp/list/TestDataFormatterStdList.py)
UNEXPECTED SUCCESS: test_multiple_targets
(api/multiple-targets/TestMultipleTargets.py)
UNEXPECTED SUCCESS: test_step_out_of_malloc_into_function_b_dwarf
(python_api/thread/TestThreadAPI.py)
UNEXPECTED SUCCESS: test_with_dwarf (lang/cpp/printf/TestPrintf.py)
UNEXPECTED SUCCESS: test_with_run_command_dwarf
(functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-skip-summary/TestDataFormatterSkipSummary.py)
TIMEOUT: <no_running_test_method>
(functionalities/breakpoint/breakpoint_case_sensitivity/TestBreakpointCaseSensitivity.py)
TIMEOUT: test_asm_int_3
(functionalities/breakpoint/debugbreak/TestDebugBreak.py)
TIMEOUT: test_sigtrap (functionalities/signal/raise/TestRaise.py)
TIMEOUT: test_unique_stacks_dwarf
(functionalities/thread/num_threads/TestNumThreads.py)

===================
Test Result Summary
===================
Test Methods:       1324