[lldb-dev] How to test lldb-vscode?

Vadim Chugunov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 14 15:45:57 PST 2018

FYI - I've been maintaining a similar VSCode extension
<https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=vadimcn.vscode-lldb>,
which does it all through LLDB's Python interface.

As for testing, the protocol is JSON with HTTP-like headers for framing, so
you could have a Python script emulating the VSCode side.