[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] ASTImporter patches and improvements, please help

Gábor Márton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 7 07:52:44 PST 2018

> Thanks for reporting this problem. I cc:ed Mike, as he owns the bots,
and he should be able to help us with this.
> (I do have access to the Jenkins configuration but I don't feel
confident enough to make the change myself).

Hi Davide and Mike,

I have received an email from llvm.greendragon at gmail.com about a broken job
of lldb-xcode. This is definitely an improvement and I would like to thank
you. (This time it seems it is not my commit which breaks the bot, it looks
like this is a commit related to breakpad).

Cheers,
Gabor