[lldb-dev] buildbot deployment: gsutil: Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.create access to lldb_test_traces

Jan Kratochvil via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 2 03:11:42 PDT 2018

Hello,

trying a test deployment of a buildbot but I do not see how to deploy the
final:
	upload test traces './uploadTestTrace.sh 43 ...' failed ( 10 secs )
	http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/lldb-x86_64-fedora-28-cmake/builds/43/steps/upload%20test%20traces/logs/stdio

I was following this guide but various steps are missing there, I will submit
them after I get it running.
	https://llvm.org/docs/HowToAddABuilder.html

I have done for the last step:
	wget https://storage.googleapis.com/pub/gsutil.tar.gz
	./setup.py install --user

But maybe it wants also:
	gsutil config
But I have no idea which Google Cloud Platform Project ID should I enter,
additionally it even wants from me to pay for Google Cloud Platform.

Thanks,
Jan Kratochvil