[lldb-dev] Can I call a python script from LLDB c++ code?

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 4 09:16:47 PDT 2018

> On Apr 3, 2018, at 4:30 PM, Ted Woodward <ted.woodward at codeaurora.org> wrote:

> --
> Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
> The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a
> Linux Foundation Collaborative Project

The other way would be to modify your platform code for hexagon such that when you do:

(lldb) platform select hexagon-simulator
(lldb) platform connect <args>
(lldb) file a.out
(lldb) run

It will defer to your platform. Do I understand correctly that you have two ways to launch? One that works with the RSP, but you also want to sometimes connect the OS stub? If so, then I would recommend you modify the <args> to "platform connect" so you can store the information about which type of connection this is and "do the right thing" in the platform code that starts a debug session where you open the http connection, and follow the other steps you must do. Am I missing something?

Greg