[lldb-dev] lldb_private::RegisterContext vs lldb_private::RegisterInfoInterface

Ramana via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Sep 16 06:28:18 PDT 2017

Thank you Greg for the detailed response.

Can you please also shed some light on the NativeRegisterContext. When
do we need to subclass NativeRegisterContext and (how) are they
related to RegisterContext<OS>_<Arch>?
It appears that not all architectures having
RegisterContext<OS>_<Arch> have sub classed NativeRegisterContext.

Regards,
Ramana