[lldb-dev] Unable to Locate lldb-server on Ubuntu

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 27 03:32:13 PST 2017

I think that's a question for your distro's (or ubuntu's) lldb package
maintainer. I think they probably have some custom patches there (if
they don't then they probably need them). If I'm not mistaken vanilla
lldb does not even support multiple lldb instalations side-by-side
(i.e., it will always search for "lldb-server", with no suffix).

As a workaround, you may be able to get this working by setting the
LLDB_DEBUGSERVER_PATH environment variable to point to the right
executable.