[lldb-dev] lldb test suite on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 15 12:25:15 PST 2017

The build should be finding the version in the SDK within Xcode.  I do have the CommandLineTools directory on my system, but it doesn’t have an SDK directory in it.  I wonder if that is causing the problem?

One thing to check, do:

$ xcrun -find clang

Does that find clang in the DeveloperTools directory?  If so try:

sudo xcode-select —switch /Applications/Xcode.app

Then everything should point to the toolchain & SDK’s in Xcode.  If that doesn’t help you might try moving the DeveloperTools aside and see if things work then.  Xcode should not need that to work.

Jim