[lldb-dev] Bot failure with new "in tree compiler" changes (r316728) in llvm.org bot

Reid Kleckner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 7 10:42:28 PST 2017

In general, please try to structure changes so that CMake cache clobbers
aren't necessary. If you introduce changes that require clobbers by
accident, consider adding some temporary CMake logic to help buildbots
recover on their own. Some temporary CMake hacks can save a lot of time
across all the folks that have to discover and debug this problem.