[lldb-dev] Swift Import Doesn't Work in LLDB REPL

Jessie Serrino via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 28 17:42:49 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I tried reaching out to the swift LLDB dev group to no avail, so I wanted to
reach out here to see if you all could help me.
I'm using LLDB within Xcode (version lldb-360.1.70), and trying to import all
existing files from my project into the REPL.
When I typeimport ProjectName, the REPL doesn't have any issues. That said, when
I reference any classes within the project that I am trying to import, I get
error: use of unresolved identifier.
Is there a command to link the Swift module within LLDB that I may be missing?

Thanks,