[lldb-dev] Is anything using the REPL?

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 21 18:44:45 PDT 2017

Not having written or debugged swift before, what does it give you that a
ScriptInterpreter plugin doesn't? It seems like ScriptInterpreterPython is,
in fact, just a kind of REPL, albeit one that interacts with the debugger
itself rather a particular target. I'm wondering if anyone who wanted this
kind of thing in the future could just do it as a ScriptInterpreter plugin