[lldb-dev] Xcode and Pascal (FPC)

Robinson, Paul via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 16 12:25:54 PDT 2017

I am not an LLDB developer, but based on the symptom you reported,
there are a couple of different possibilities for why it occurs.
One possibility is that FPC up-shifts all the names in the debug info,
but does not add the "case-insensitive" indication.  This would be a
bug in the compiler.
Another is that FPC does add the indication but LLDB is not looking
for it, and always does case-sensitive matching.  This would be a bug
in LLDB.
In either case it seems there is no good workaround.
--paulr