[lldb-dev] Xcode and Pascal (FPC)

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 16 01:25:06 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have no answer received yet to this question.
Maybe this list / forum is not the appropriate place for this kind of question.

If this is the case please advise me to whom I should address myself.

…or is it just a wast of time to try to improve displaying Pascal variable names (not case-sensitive) with the  LLDB Debugger?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Marc