[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] [4.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 3 has been tagged

Michał Górny via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 8 00:39:10 PST 2017

W dniu 02.03.2017, czw o godzinie 11∶47 -0800, użytkownik Hans Wennborg
via llvm-dev napisał:
> Hello testers,
>
> 4.0.0-rc3 was just tagged from the branch at r296762.
>
> This is a release candidate in the real sense: if no major issues show
> up with this one, it is the version that will be released.
>
> Please let me know if you find any issues, including in release notes
> or documentation, which will be on the pre-release web site later
> today.
>
> Please build, test, and upload binaries to the sftp and I'll publish
> them when they're ready.
>
> Many thanks, we're almost there!

Just a quick note that on Gentoo end this RC looks real good. I had to
backport/add a few more patches, and with them we have 100% tests
passing on amd64 & x86. Hopefully we'll get them all in for 5.0.0.
Thanks a lot!

I probably won't be able to make it for rc4 but it doesn't look like
it's going to break anything specific to us.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny