[lldb-dev] PDB symbol reader status?

Vadim Chugunov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 26 12:45:30 PDT 2017

I'm trying to use LLDB built from svn trunk: for MSVC emitted binaries it
cannot set any breakpoints, and for clang-cl outputs it crashes when
setting a breakpoiint by file/line.   Are these scenarios supposed to work?
WinDbg works fine in both cases, so the debug info is probably ok.

(I'm using VS 2017 Build Tools, if that matters).