[lldb-dev] Skipping registers when restore register state after a function call

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 13 04:15:57 PDT 2017

I'm not sure there is a good way to do that currently.

However, if you tell us what is the higher level problem you are
trying to solve, we may be able to provide an alternative (right now,
the only reason I can think of why you would *not* want to
save/restore all registers is the orig_rax pseudo-register, for which
we do have a solution)