[lldb-dev] Process not launching in example python script from lldb documentation

Роман Попов via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 3 00:23:17 PST 2017

Ok, I've figured it out: looks like install script was broken:

I build and install lldb using:
cmake ../llvm
make
make DESTDIR=$CLANG_INSTALL_PATH install

LLDB installed this way is not working.

But when I use python package directly from
build_dir//lib/python2.7/site-packages it is working fine:

$ ./python_example.py
Creating a target for './a.out'
SBBreakpoint: id = 1, name = 'main', module = a.out, locations = 1
SBProcess: pid = 5853, state = stopped, threads = 1, executable = a.out
thread #1: tid = 5853, 0x000000000040081a a.out`main(argc=1,
argv=0x00007ffed229c738) at main.cpp:3, name = 'a.out', stop reason =
breakpoint 1.1