[lldb-dev] Forcing lldb to refresh process state

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 23 10:00:50 PDT 2017

Perhaps a manual packet that tells your remote server that the next "s"
packet is a reverse step, then run the lldb command "si".

It would be simpler, from a packet log analysis standpoint, if you weren't
stopped at a breakpoint location when you did this.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a
Linux Foundation Collaborative Project