[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] [5.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 1 tagged

Alex Bradbury via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 9 12:22:29 PDT 2017

On 26 July 2017 at 23:41, Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Dear testers,
>
> 5.0.0-rc1 has just been tagged.
>
> Please build, test and upload binaries to the sftp. Let me know if
> there are any issues.

On 26 July 2017 at 23:41, Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Dear testers,
>
> 5.0.0-rc1 has just been tagged.
>
> Please build, test and upload binaries to the sftp. Let me know if
> there are any issues.

Hi Hans. You may want to consider whether to include the resolution to
this issue (mistakenly building RISCV by default) for rc2
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2017-August/116347.html. I
think we got lucky here, in that the fix is obvious and there should
be no real impact on end-users, hopefully others on llvm-dev will
confirm this view.

Best,

Alex