[lldb-dev] Patch to Attach pid successfully from different dir

Ed Maste via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 23 17:50:59 PDT 2017

On 19 April 2017 at 10:15, vignesh balu via lldb-dev
<lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> While using lldb we found the small bug with attaching to the running
> process.
> "attach" works fine when we run the lldb on the same dir where we ran the
> executable but not if the dir changes.

Thank you for the bug report and patch in D32271. I recently reworked
Host/freebsd/Host.cpp based on Kamil's NetBSD Host.cpp, and adapted
your patch to match. Please try out the version now in D32271.

One tip for future patch submissions: please include full context in
the diffs as it makes review easier. For example if working in git,
"git diff -U9999" or "git show <hash> -U9999".