[lldb-dev] Running check-lldb

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 20 14:34:33 PDT 2017

On 20 April 2017 at 19:42, Scott Smith <scott.smith at purestorage.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I take that back.  I forgot to save the buffer that ran the test
> script.  Oops :-(
>
> I get a number of errors that make me think it's missing libc++, which
> makes sense because I never installed it.  However, I thought clang
> automatically falls back to using gcc's libstdc++.

It does, however, we have tests which explicitly request libc++ to test the
relevant pretty-printers.

That said, the tests should detect libc++ presence and get skipped if you
don't have it, but that could have gone wrong. Can you send me the exact
list of tests which are failing (and also make sure to sync to master, as I
have fixed a couple of these today).

thanks,
pl