[lldb-dev] Running check-lldb

Scott Smith via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 18 13:24:04 PDT 2017

I'm trying to make sure some of my changes don't break lldb tests, but I'm
having trouble getting a clean run even with a plain checkout.  I've tried
the latest head of master, as well as release_40.  I'm running Ubuntu
16.04/amd64.  I built with:

cmake ../llvm -G Ninja -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
ninja lldb
ninja check-lldb

Compiler is gcc-5.4, though I've also tried with clang-4.0.

Am I missing something obvious?  Is there a docker image / vm image / known
good environments that I can use to reproduce a clean test run (on
something Linux-y - sorry, I don't have a Mac)?