[lldb-dev] Linux issues where I am not getting breakpoints...

Tamas Berghammer via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 13 05:48:52 PDT 2017

I seen a similar issue when trying to debug an application with a lot of
shared libraries (1000+) and in that case the problem was that lldb-server
was too slow to respond what caused a connection timeout in lldb.
Increasing plugin.process.gdb-remote.packet-timeout fixed the problem for
me but it would be great if we can make the jModulesInfo packet faster in
lldb-server.

Tamas