[lldb-dev] Using LLDB API on windows

Russell Greene via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 3 09:23:57 PDT 2017

That makes sense, and I'm sure it works great when using MSVC as a
compiler, but I think LLDB recognizes mingw as a unix compiler and tries to
do GDBRemoteCommunication::StartDebugserverProcess when it should be doing
PlatformWindows::DebugProcess.

Not sure though. All I know is when I try to do a SBTarget::Launch on
windows under mingw (msys2) it says cannot find lldb-server...

-Russell