[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] YouTrack e-mails

Renato Golin via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 26 12:20:10 PDT 2016

On 26 September 2016 at 19:12, Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Note that nothing was decided yet, it might be very probable that
> we'll continue use Bugzilla, we're just evaluating other options and
> collecting the relevant information. We will try to make sure that
> there will be no more e-mail notifications without reason.

Hi Anton,

Thanks for the effort of testing new systems!

I'm a hard fan of bugzilla (I know, I'm weird), but I'm happy with any
other, too, as long as they don't block us more than help.

In the end, any future decision will have to be backed by hard data,
and testing these other systems as you're doing is the only meaningful
way of getting it.

cheers,
--renato