[lldb-dev] LLDB Evolution - Final Form

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 20 10:30:45 PDT 2016

FWIW I added a function to StringRef the other day that looks like this:

static StringRef withNullAsEmpty(const char *Str) {
  return StringRef(Str ? Str : "");
}

I've been using this code in converting existing uses of const char * over
to StringRef.  It's not 100% what you want, but at least it's better than
nothing.