[lldb-dev] Psuedo terminal on Windows

Carlo Kok via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 12 07:48:51 PDT 2016

On 2016-09-12 16:39, Zachary Turner wrote:
> Ahh that explains why I didn't notice it. Is the fix straightforward?

Sort of. it works if i (locally) do return 0, but that's doesn't seem to
be the right thing to do.

The common thing to do on Windows is to let the program create a new
window (flag in CreateProcess(Ex)), unless any of the 3 are reassigned,
this would show a new cmd style window where stdin, stdout, stderr
automatically go to, but that's quite a bit wrapped away from the point
we call it, at least I coudln't find out how to do that.

--
Carlo Kok
RemObjects Software