[lldb-dev] LLDB REFORMATTING IN PROGRESS

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 8 02:14:47 PDT 2016

The clang format webpage <http://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangFormat.html>
recommends the following (I haven't tried it, but it sounds like it
should work):
svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -x -U0 | clang-format-diff.py -i

I also expected that running clang-format on the current tree would be
a no-op, but actually I get a lot of changes, mostly to do with moving
comments around. I can only assume this is due to not using the exact
same version of the tool.

pl