[lldb-dev] LLDB REFORMATTING IN PROGRESS

Ed Maste via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 6 14:26:28 PDT 2016

On 6 September 2016 at 17:17, Kate Stone via lldb-dev
<lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> The storm of commit messages might be a subtle clue, but here it is
> officially: the reformatting is complete and I’ve verified that no tests
> regressed locally in our macOS suite.  Please begin any validation process
> you’ve signed up for on another platform, and if changes are necessary go
> ahead and land them individually.

FreeBSD currently fails to build due to header reordering in
source/Host/freebsd/Host.cpp which I'll sort out shortly.

I'd like to request that we avoid any functional changes other than
those restoring builds to green, until we get the "all clear" from
everyone who's signed up to validate other platforms.

-Ed